2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
©2018 Misty Thompson | dba (Doing Business As) Mystified Enlightenment www.mistymthompson.com
No part of this publication may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means.Duplicating, sharing or uploading product files to sharing sites is considered stealing and will result in legal action.
This course is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.The course is provided solely for your personal, non-commercial use.More specifically, unless explicitly authorized by Misty Thompson, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit or distribute in any manner or medium (including email or other electronic means) any material from this course.
Participants of The Mindful Experience:Balancing the Peace Within Your Mind, Body, and Spirit may download or print course materials for personal use only.
Please note that much of this course is based on personal experience and anecdotal evidence.I make every attempt to ensure accuracy of the content, but I take no responsibility for errors or omissions.You should use this information as you see fit, and at your own risk.Nothing in this course is intended to replace common sense, legal, or other professional advice; it is meant solely to inform and educate the participants.Apply this information to your own set of circumstances with care.
Any business recommendations within this course are based on my experience and of those I trust.I make no guarantees about the services or rates you will receive from recommended providers.
Please email [email protected] with any errors or incorrect links so that I can update the content.